Getting married? Know someone who just got engaged?
We’re auctioning a ceremony voucher worth $750.00 by the warm, delightful and professional celebrant Judith Petersen from Judith Celebrations.
There’s a special spirit in every celebration, which Judith captures through inclusive, beautiful ceremonies that are filled with happiness and love.
The voucher includes a marriage, naming, commitment or vow renewal ceremony. Services include a one-on-one consultation to discuss your plans and get to know one another, as well as the service itself.
Buy the voucher for yourself or for someone as a heartfelt gift.
Funds raised through the silent auction will go to Karinya House, a community-based organisation providing support and services to pregnant and parenting women and their families who are in crisis.
ONLINE SILENT AUCTION RULES
- These online auction rules must be followed.
- Bidding will be open from 12PM AEDT on 18 December 2018 and close at 4.30PM AEDT on 4 January 2019.
- To make a bid for the Online Silent Auction item, simply enter your bid amount in the comment section under the photo. The opening bid on the item must be at least a minimum bid of $50. Each subsequent bid must follow the minimum increment of $10.00. Any bids not adhering to this format will be declared invalid and voided.
- Once the auction is declared closed, the highest bid entered on the comment section that adheres to the designated increment shall constitute the winning bid and will so be marked. In the event of a dispute, Kim Vella will act as the final authority.
- The winning bidder will be contacted via Facebook messenger.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full within 72 hours of the bidding close time via https://karinyahouse.asn.au/donate-online/ and the receipt provided to Kim Vella Coaching via messenger.
- If the winning bid is left unpaid for more than 72 hours the item will be offered to the next highest bidder and sold.
- By bidding in the Online Silent Auction, each bidder agrees to these auction rules. Kim Vella Coaching reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the Online Silent Auction. Auction item purchases are final. No returns or exchanges will be issued. All items are “as is”.
- Kim Vella Coaching provides no guarantees, warranties or servicing of auction items and is not liable for any personal injury or damage to property that may result from the use of the item or service sold.
- Judith Celebration (www.judithcelebrations.com.au) ceremony voucher terms and conditions:
- A 1-hour marriage, naming, commitment or vow renewal ceremony on a date and time on or before 31 December 2019 as agreed by both Judith Petersen and the couple participating in the ceremony.
- Access to poems and readings that you may like to incorporate into your ceremony.
- Draft and completed ceremony written with the involvement and approval of the couple/voucher holder.
- Unlimited phone and email support and meetings if required.
- Performing the ceremony with final draft of wedding ceremony approved by yourselves.
- PA system.
- A table, tablecloth and chairs for signing the paperwork.
- Completion and lodgement of all paperwork.
- Complimentary folder/envelope with a copy of your ceremony and marriage.
- Travel costs if the distance of a return journey between the celebrant’s home and the ceremony location exceeds 60 kilometers (travel costs will be charged separately if required).
- Rehearsal costs (rehearsal costs will be charged separately if a rehearsal is required).
- Registered certificate (this will need to be applied for separately by the couple/voucher holder from the relevant ACT Government agency after the ceremony).