Silvia lives on our nation’s beautiful Gold Coast and works with Kim as a Program Manager.
With more than 12 years’ experience in the public sector, including as a Director of Innovation Partnerships, Silvia’s expertise guides her on coordinating and delivering leadership programs that meet organisational goals.
Silvia herself has led large interdisciplinary teams which she coached in crucial areas such as:
- working to a shared vision
- respecting each other’s strengths
- modelling innovation behaviours
- challenging preconceptions
- learning through iteration
Having spent a year as an advisor to the Minister of Education in Timor, Silvia also has a deep understanding of diverse organisational cultures and how to build on existing strengths and capabilities to achieve outcomes.
Silvia is passionate about building coalitions and capacity to influence outcomes; managing innovation; and developing stronger connections between the public, private, academic and non-profit sectors.
In her spare time, Silvia loves spending time with her young family and getting outside in nature with bushwalks and trips to the beach. She currently volunteers as a mentor for the Smith Family iTrack program. She also previously served as a volunteer HR manager for World Vision.
- Masters Degree in Applied Anthropology (using anthropological tools to solve real world problems)
- Bachelor of Arts with First Class Honours (demonstrating excellent critical analysis, communication and political nous)